The Belle Arte Workshop is an intimate, all-inclusive luxury workshop for wedding planners, event designers and stylists hosted in one of the most beautiful cities in the world – Paris, France. From November 18-21, 2015, we will bring together a collective of some of the world’s finest wedding artists who will mentor and inspire you during three days of beautifully inspiring classes and creative sessions.
With an emphasis on styling and design, we will explore the realm of fine art weddings. Specifically, discussing methods and techniques that will make your work more refined, more publication-worthy, and more enthralling to both wedding clients and Editors alike.
Your participation in the Belle Arte Workshop includes the following experiences:
- All-inclusive 4 day, 3 night shared accommodations at a beautifully appointed Paris hotel
- Two full-day intensive learning interactive sessions with renowned wedding
artists and guest speakers from across the U.S., United Kingdom, Canada and France.
- Workshop sessions hosted at one of the world’s most beautiful hotels, the Shangri-La Hotel, Paris
- Breakfast, Lunch, and daily snacks for the Workshop Sessions
- An engaging Welcome Dinner to meet your fellow attendees
- A beautifully styled gala Farewell Dinner to celebrate the workshop’s conclusion
- A hands-on floral design session to develop or enhance your skills in this area
- A hands-on styling intensive class to develop your techniques in fine art wedding design
- A hands-on cake design session exploring sugar craft
- A curated styling kit of supplies and props for the styling intensive class
- A delightful gift bag filled with beautifully curated treats and surprises
- A head shot portrait taken in Paris for use in your marketing materials and website
- And ooh-la-la, many surprises along the way!